Please take the time to read this. It may save your life.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body.
If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away
from you.... chances are that he is more interested in your wallet
and/or purse than you and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE
MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back
tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like
crazy. The driver won't see you but everybody else will. This has
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping,
eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or
making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching
you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the
passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
a. Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
b. If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the
passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by
pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to
get into their cars.
c. Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and
the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat
nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and
get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER
TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.(Stairwells are
horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS
RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And
even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get
you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a
good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies
of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked
"for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted
his next victim.